Τρίτη 18 Ιανουαρίου 2022

 

💔 In women don't trust.🖤

You broke my heart
like a fractured mirror
and hope it's not your art
but just an error
and not anger and furor.
💔
I know you don't trust me
& confusion rules you
and if you ask me
with what excels you
nothing parallels you,
🖤
Now I live our memories
and the empty promises
plus all kinds of stories
and feel a paralysis
without much analysis.
💔
Remembering moments
of cascading orgasms
when we were best friends
and now souls chasms
after all the enthusiasms.
🖤
But such is life
everyone has a purpose
some to be just a wife
and some a beautiful rose
and sweetness of fructose.
💔
That's why i feel bitter
but if you think this is better
know that was not a cheater
but a sincere passions crater
and not just a beef-eater....
🖤
In god I don't trust
neither i do in women
both bankrupt my faiths trust
but I am a real gentleman
and to both I say Amen.
💔
Mήτ🆘 Swan’s Lament.
 
 

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: